Monday 30 April 2012

Journal entry-9


The girls who was not satisfied with simple things
I went through a day where I sat down on my chair for a long time doing nothing for being  dissatisfied of my students’ dissatisfactory performance in their Choral Speaking rehearsal.  Before the day, I asked them to memorize their  text so we could easily practice the action part. Most of my students still could not memorize the text made their performance  not synchronize. I dissatisfied because I have to take long time to prepare the text so it become the interesting story but they had no effort to do their part.
My point is that dissatisfaction makes you unhappy.  You  cannot enjoy  interesting things around you because of dissatisfaction. I think, the girl in the story of ” The girls who was not satisfied with simple things” experienced the same thing  before she met the man who seems attractive to her.
I think it is not wrong to find things that make you satisfy.I do believe that you will not  buy a car with no wheels. I never blame the girl for  searching someone who will make her satisfied. The thing is that not all days are lucky days for us. We experience lucky day , bad day and so on.  The such things keep on going as long as we still alive. Let's assume that the day the girl chose the man, was one of her bad day. She still other day to to try to fulfil her dream. 
For me, the best thing we can  do is to  keep on trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment